Frequently Asked Questions
14,000 cycles per minute
Approximately 2 hours
Approximately 75 minutes
- Turn off the shaver and unplug it before cleaning.
- Press the release buttons on both sides of the Shave Head to release. Lift off the Shaving Head (Image 10).
- Use the cleaning brush to remove any hairs from the cutting blades and foils. Brush foils from the inside only.
- You can also rinse the foils and cutting blades under running water.
- Replace the Shave Head. The indented portion inside the Shave Head lines up with the stem. (Images 11 & 12) NOTE: If foils move after replacing shave head, it must be adjusted. Remove the shave head, turn the unit on, then off, and reinstall.
Extended warranty is for 2 years if purchased.
Replacement heads are $19.99
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery; Rechargeable, USB charging cord included.